VIP + Steam Detail $200 (3 layers of protection)
Takes 3 to 4 hours to complete
- This is like a spa day for your vehicle
- I perform all of the steps in the VIP package, plus I steam clean the interior surfaces and carpeted areas
- Steam machine generates 200 degree steam coming out of the steamer at 58 PSI to help blast away dirt and disinfect surfaces
- This is a great way to freshen up the interior of your vehicle (especially if you purchased a pre-owned vehicle, lent it to someone else, or if you transport kids, pets or both)!
Comparable services in our area will cost you between $185 and $269 and will likely not include all of the steps that I perform. Also, you may have to drop your car off at a detailing center and then wait there until it is done or arrange for transportation to and from your home. But, because I am mobile, it is not only more convenient for you, but also far more reasonably priced! I will come to your house or office to perform this service while you do something more productive with your time.
- Payment can be made using cash or check.
- Approximate times below are based on a four door sedan in good condition.
- Additional charges may apply based on size and condition of the vehicle or for pet hair clean up.
- Gift Certificates - I will gladly print up a custom gift certificate for you to purchase and present to the recipient.
Mobile Auto Detailing - York, PA
Make My Auto Shine - 717-476-0166
Price adjustments / Options:
- Subtract $25 for a "2-seater" sports car
- Subtract $25 if you do not want clay & polish
+ Add $25 for excessive dirt or soiled interiors
+ Add $25 for pet hair removal
+ Add $25 for oversize vehicles (van, mini-van, SUV, truck)
+ Mileage fee will be added for travel to vehicles more than 15 miles from 17408
"Custom packages" and "exterior only" maintenance packages are available to repeat customers!
VIP Detail - $175 (3 layers of protection)
Takes 2.5 to 3.5 hours to complete
- Pre-rinse then double washed (using a 2 bucket wash method) and rinsed
- All exterior glass is washed, scraped with a razor blade, scrubbed (with an Isopropyl Alcohol & distilled water mixture) then clayed to remove contaminants then treated with Rain-X and then buffed
- Buff scratches identified by customer (with Meguiar's Scratch-X 2.0)
- Use a clay bar to disinfect clear coat
- Polish the paint (using Klasse AIO or Meguiar’s Ultimate Polish)
- Apply two coats of wax (Base coat = Meguiar's Synthetic, Top coat = Meguiars Ultimate)
- Polish chrome exhaust tips
- Clean tires and apply tire dressing
- Clean, wax and buff wheel surfaces
- Clay, polish, wax and buff headlights
- Shampoo and vacuum floor mats, carpets, trunk and cloth seating
- All interior glass is cleaned with an Isopropyl Alcohol mixture and then it is polished with Invisible Glass
- Apply Griot’s Leather Cleaner and conditioner or seat fabric refresher
- Clean and wax door jambs and remove scuff marks on kick plates
- Wipe down and dress plastic surfaces using Aerospace 303 UV protectant